November 14, 2011

11.11.11 Black Tie Event and Grand America Brunch.

Ive been looking forward to 11.11.11 for YEARS of my life. I was born on the 11th... 11 is my lucky  number. My sisters and I do a dance and sing a song every day when the clock says 11:11... So needless to say I was SO looking forward to this weekend. My sisters and I went down to SLC and went shopping (got some awesome stuff, Including Marks new outfit for the night.. Blue button up and Black sweater, doesn't he look HANDSOME!?!) then Pinnacle had an 11.11.11 party that night.. It was really fun. Then Saturday we had our black tie event at the Capitol Theater. My dress was lent to me from Trina at Labelle Boutique in Rigby... everyone kept saying "Your dress is so beautiful! O my gosh where did you get it?!?" Which is great although, I'd much rather have someone say YOU look so great.. but whatev ;)  That night we went to Ruth's Chris for dessert yumm!!! Then the BEST part was the next morning.... We went to Grand America for Brunch... Its our once a year tradition... I was in heaven! Here are some pics from this weekend! 











 I hope you all made an EPIC wish on 11.11.11 at 11:11. 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did I mention i LOVE comments? Thanks!! :)