January 29, 2009

We're Engaged! : )

We got engaged the day before school started. It was pretty cute! Here is how he did it.
He blindfolded me and drove me around town.. We ended up here on the balcony..

He wrote, "JME Marry Me" in the snow (thanks Misty and Trista for puttin those out there in the freezing cold ;) )

Then gave a really cute "i love you" speech, and got down on one knee.. look how prepared he was, there is even a rug for him to kneel on so he wouldn't get is pants dirty ;)


All my family was there. After I pretty much screamed yes, all my neices and nephews ran out of the back room.. we heard you say yes! Bostin kept asking.. "Jaymie, did you just marry mark?" They are adorable. And so excited to get to dress up for the wedding.


I dont think I've ever been more happy or excited in my life.. I love him<3
April 25th! Three months away...

1 comment:

  1. You have a blog look at you ALL growed up... my little baby.... bahhh haa haaa. That is me crying :( ok I am fine now! Super cute that Mark is sooo Romantic ;)And i am still pissed that you ahve a bigger diamond than me. If it aint a carat I wont wear it!!xo

    ReplyDelete

Did I mention i LOVE comments? Thanks!! :)