January 30, 2009

Island Park

We went with Misty and Brett to Island Park for the weekend. If you know me very well.. you know that i DO NOT like winter outdoor activities very much. Or as I say, I do not Camp, Cabin, or RV. I also do not do snow- Snowboard, snowskii, snow shoe, snow angel, snow man.. haha. I would rather be in a swim suit on a boat than in a snow suit on a mountain. Tan vs. Frostbite... think about it! :) But Im glad I went, even though it was COLD! We went to church up there.. I wore my plaid dress so I could blend in with the 'mtn. men'

Maycee and Bostin were SO excited that Mark got to come.. they love him
.




We went snowmobiling.. it was fun. I was FREEZING so I only lasted a couple minutes. But Mark was actually really good at it. I was impressed. Living in Idaho has turned him from city boy to country boy.. sort of ;)








5 comments:

  1. Your blog is so cute. welcome to the world of blogging. It's the cool married way of staying in touch. It looks like you guys are having fun in the freezing cold.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jaymie and Mark: You guys look so cute together...Can't wait to see you Mark again and met your lovely Bride to be! Love the blog...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you have a blog! its so cute! yay for blog nerds :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Blog! Thanks for making it so I can keep up to date. Love you! XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Did I mention i LOVE comments? Thanks!! :)