February 02, 2009

I've BeEN TAgGeD!

25 Random things about me... 
1. Im getting married in 82 days!!! ( i think.. if i counted right..)
2. I have a big obsession with bleaching my teeth. i love white teeth and big smiles.  
3. My closet is color coordinated :)
4. I love anything sparkly.. dresses, rings, shirts, pants, crowns... 
5. I absolutely love to read. especially self help books.. im kind of a nerd :) 
6. I eat 2 or 3 limes every day.. just plain limes with salt.. sorta like you would eat an apple.. mmm mm good. 
7. I love attention, and thrive in situations most would hate, giving speeches, being put on the spot.. i love it. My secret ambition is to be a news anchor for ESPN. 
8. I consider chips and salsa to be their own food group. 
9. along with #8.. three words.. CAFE RIO ADDICT
10. I think I might be addicted to tanning.. 
11. 11:11 11:11 one one one one! I make a wish and do a dance every day at 11:11.. try it, it works. 
12. My sisters and my mom are my best friends. 
13. I've broke my nose TWICE. no worries.. surgery does wonders. 
14. My favorite color is ORANGE. and BLUE. not pink.. truth! 
15. I was a cheerleader for seven years straight. 
16. I have an irrational fear of ducks. Which has recently grown to be a fear of all things that can fly...  
17. I miss living in Logan for two reasons. 1. i love my friends 2. i really enjoy being alone.. having an entire day to myself.  
18. I love the Book Of Mormon. I just got a new one and Im so excited about it! 
19. I love love love to get dressed up. Decked out to the max. But mark has shown me a whole new wonderful way of living.. in sweats!! 
20. Im kinda obsessed with So you think you can dance, Greys Anatomy, Private Practice, and Desperate Housewives.
21. I love animals! I have had a horse (bobby), cats ( too many to name) dogs ( pugzy, maxi, molly, penny) lots of fish ( prince wilbur, red fish, blue fish)  frogs ( salt and pepper) and my favorite, a bunny named Gizmo ( bless his soul) 
22. I love to sing. 
23.  I have had a TON of amazing experiences in my life, doing assemblies, talking to children in hospitals, serving abused women and children at shelters, organizing homecomings for the troops, serving soup to the great homeless men of idaho falls, performing at retirement homes.. service is the best medicine. Try it, it will make any situation better. 
24.I am blind in my left eye. It was the best thing that has ever happened to me. It helped humble me, and make me realize I am SO incredibly blessed. 
25. as you can tell from this list, i am 'obsessed' with alot of things... i have alot of favorites, and i LOVE LIFE.. if i like something, or do something, or decide to be something, I will go after it with all my heart. I love life and live it to the fullest every day. The quote "Live every day of your life" is something we all should live by. 

I tag anyone who reads this that wants to fill it out... :) 

1 comment:

  1. Gizzmo, bless his sole!!! And watch out for ducks.lol. Love it I laughed, I cried, I love you xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Did I mention i LOVE comments? Thanks!! :)