May 14, 2011

Tarantulas, Scorpions, and Tombstone.

Hey Ya'll! (I really think Im going to start saying ya'll.. it just sounds... good...) anyways. I have alot of blogging to catch up on! But first, I figured I would catch Ya'll up on what we've been up to since school got out, since I know ya'll are DYIN' to know!!! We are in ARIZONA this summer working for Pinnacle. We spent the first few weeks in Sierra Vista, just 15-20 minutes away from the border. Needless to say, they had great mexican food there. ;) Now we are in Tucson (thats pronounced toosawn, not Tuxson, you would be amazed at how many people say it wrong... )  Our hotel is so nice, its a great place to hang out all day at the pool! And its really nice that Marks grandparents live about a 1/2 hour away from us, we've been able to visit them a couple times. Im really liking it here in the sun, getting tan, swimming, but its definitely not a place I could live my entire life... Its too darn hot! Ok now that you are all updated.....
       We went and visited what we were told was one of the only attractions that southern arizona has to offer. The city of TOMBSTONE, AZ. You know, as in the movie TOMBSTONE. It was actually really fun! It felt like a old western version of Vegas. There was cute western stores, shoot outs with Doc Holiday every 1/2 hour, old time photos, good food, and alot of dust... Hold on to your hats and look at my cute pictures! 
Love her!! 
 Horseys! 

 Shoot out! 
 They had a NASTY reptile exhibit.. I had the willy's the entire time I was in there! 
 (this is an Afghanistan Scorpion... the most DEADLY one out there.. SICK!!)



 Of course.. Mark and I did the Old Time Photo's... but, I dont have a picture on my computer. It was fun! 

 I thought those peppers were prettty.. 
 And of course.. who doesn't have a stash of these next to the town burger joint.... 


 I LOVE dream catchers. My grandpa gave me one when I was little.. and I totally believed it worked. 

Can you see josh in the window? hehe. 
 Mr. and Mrs. ROUND UP. 


4 comments:

  1. amazing!! looks like you are having so much fun. I love Arizona! Me and derek talk all the time about living there, but you are right it is soooo hot. a swimming pool is a must. keep having fun and keep the updates coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you guys are having fun! So are you staying in Tucson the entire summer?!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you!!!!!!! I always love looking at pictures of you. And I miss you- ooooh how I miss you!!!! Oh and your post about Friday Night Lights... Amen is what I want to say about that... AMEN!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh it looks like you're having so much fun! Have you seen Rango? Because, if not, I'm pretty sure they based the movie off Tombstone after seeing your pics :)

    ReplyDelete

Did I mention i LOVE comments? Thanks!! :)