May 18, 2011

Easter Egg Hunt 2011

I  love holidays. You guys... You dont even understand how deep my passion/love/excitement/ goes for holidays. Its my moms fault.. growing up, she gave me presents on St. Patricks day, Presidents day ect. if there is any reason to celebrate in the Pentelute house, you can bet there is gonna be a party!  Holidays have ALWAYS been a big deal and a time to spend quality time with my family. So I was pretty excited for Easter this year. Even though, we weren't at home, where the easter bunny hides your basket, and leaves trails of jelly beans everywhere he goes to help you find your basket, and sometimes it takes 3 + hours to find...  We were in a hotel... with no family... and no way to make a good Easter dinner. So Mark, being the nice guy he is, took me out to an amazing restaurant the night before.  Then on easter day I set up an adorable (if i do say so myself) Egg Hunt for him. Here are some pictures! 
We went with our good friends the Allisons.. Im so grateful they are out here with us!
p.s. why does my shirt look like a maternity shirt... 








 FOUND ONE! 





It was a great Easter... I love the chance we get to reflect on Christ and how important he is in our lives. Hope you had a good one! 

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog it is AWESOME Keep posting you are a great writer :)

    ReplyDelete

Did I mention i LOVE comments? Thanks!! :)