June 17, 2011

After 10 Days at the Hospital...

Hello Lovlies! After 10 days down here at the Mayo Clinic in Arizona, I FINALLY get to go home tomorrow! Im so excited! A-lot went on while I was there, but I'm still deciding if I want to blog about it or not, or if people even would want to read the details...  so maybe more on that later... As for right now, I just wanted to say THANK YOU for all the love support and prayers that were sent my way. I was so overwhelmed with the texts, messages, emails, phone calls, ect. that I received. It feels so good to know you are loved! As for now I am just celebrating life (and the fact that I can still sorta see out of my stubborn/broken eyes...) here are some pictures from a photo shoot that the Mr. and I did for a friend a while ago that I never got the chance to post! (don't look too close at those roots.. MAN I should have got them done before I did this shoot!) 



I'm trying to decide which ones, if any, to print out and put on our wall. What are your favorites? 


2 comments:

  1. Psh, Jaymie I love your style. Tell me your secrets. I love the picture of you two sitting on the ground and it's the more faded one? If that makese sense? I don't know photography lingo. But you can see your long legs and sweet shoes in it, plus you both have cool faces.

    Glad everythings done down there!!! Hope things work out in your favor :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the faded one of you two on the ground! it is SOOOO cute :)

    ReplyDelete

Did I mention i LOVE comments? Thanks!! :)