August 01, 2011

It Does Not Do To Dwell On Dreams And Forget To Live

I love Harry Potter. For as long as I can remember my sisters and I have gone to the midnight premiers of the movies, and midnight releasing of the books. Harry has and always will be a big part of the Pentelute Family! The last movie came out in July, and I NEVER miss a chance for a PARTYYY!! Mark and I are living in a Hotel in NM, but I ran to Hobby Lobby and tried to whip up something fun! Here are some pics! 
 Just call her Mrs. Ollivander! 
 Our cute decorations. (not bad for a hotel eh?)

Have you ever had butterbeer?!?! O my gosh, it is the best thing Ive ever had. Email me for the Recipe.. it will change your life! (and probably your waist line!) 

 I was so so delighted that Misty was able to go to the premier with me! 



 Pipe Cleaner glasses, we love being goofs!




 Being at the theater was a HOOT! There were people up front acting out scenes from the movie, It was a blast! 


As silly as it sounds, Harry Potter has taught me MUCH about life, and even though the movies are over, I will keep the spirt alive!!! 


3 comments:

  1. I had no idea there was an actual recipe for Butterbeer....anything with the word butter in it has to be good though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. leave it to the pentelutes to through the rip-roaringest harry potter of them all! Wish I could have been there it looks like a hoot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love u Harry!!! Thanks for the great party!!! xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete

Did I mention i LOVE comments? Thanks!! :)