August 23, 2011

A Little Update...

Ive been missin this guy lately!!!
This summer we were in hotels instead of apartments, its great to have someone clean your bathroom and make your bed everyday, but a girl can only handle being homeless for so long! So 2 weeks ago I decided I'd had ENOUGH! I told Mark he needed to drive me home "tomorrow! or Im going to DIE!" so.. He drove me  16 + hours the next day, and then flew back out to New Mexico. Love him. On our way home we stopped at his sister Mishawn's, to visit her cute boys and see their new house! It was beautiful, and Im so glad we got to hang out for a bit!  I've been staying with my mom and sister, spending lots of time on PINTEREST, playing with Ruby, and getting organized before school and work starts again. Im so happy here in Idaho ( can you believe Im saying that!?! ) Mark is coming home tomorrow then we are off to bear lake.. then the real world starts again... 

5 comments:

  1. Glad you will be back with your hubby! So excited to see you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jaymie!!
    I'm so glad you discovered my blog and left me a comment! It's so great to hear from you! I hope you are doing great! We are living in Idaho Falls, so if you come down let's party k!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jaymie you got yourself a good man my love! Good luck with school! BLAH! love you

    ReplyDelete
  5. glad he came home!! i can't wait for matt to get here!! its hard being away from the husband!

    ReplyDelete

Did I mention i LOVE comments? Thanks!! :)