October 11, 2011

10.11.11

 Its my birthday...
 And today is one of those epic days where the stars align, and 11:11 is happening ALL DAY LONG. (I have loved this about every 11th day of every month this year... Im going to be so sad when its 2012!) I am so grateful for the fact that my Heavenly Father has given me 23 wonderful years on this earth. I am one of the most blessed people I can think of, with my amazing family, loving husband, and all the blessings and opportunities I have been given. I was thinking about it late last night, all the things I have accomplished, people I've met, experiences I've had, lessons I've learned....  I have lived a fabulous life. Im excited to see what the next 23 years will bring!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Hon! An attitude of gratitude might just be the best gift you could give yourself. You DO have a wonderful life and you are gifted at helping others find their own wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday girl! thats cool its 11:11!! hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Did I mention i LOVE comments? Thanks!! :)