October 03, 2011

Bear Lake 2011

Every year my family vacations at our condo in Bear Lake. It is my FAVORITE vacation, as in, I would almost rather go there than somewhere like...  Hawaii.... almost. This year was a blast.. My mom put together a really cute Pirate Treasure hunt, and we had our annual Video Scavenger Hunt, there was lots of sun, boating and family time! Here's a picture overload! 

























( I feel as if I should explain this picture... I was reading and the chair tipped over, I was emberassed, so I just layed there for a bit.. long enough for my sweet sister to take a picture. I guess I'd rather be top heavy than bottom heavy ;) )

2 comments:

  1. FUUUUUN! Jaymie, that picture of you in the chair... what happened?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like so much fun! I remember I took your place one year, don't worry I could never replace you :) ....bear lake is the bomb. LOVE your orange swim suit.

    ReplyDelete

Did I mention i LOVE comments? Thanks!! :)