January 05, 2012

Miss Hillcrest 2011-2012

Ok. Get ready for a picture overload. I cant believe I haven't posted pictures of Miss Hillcrest yet! I loved directing this pageant with my mom. I cant believe it was.. 5 years ago when I was Miss Hillcrest. 5 Can you believe it? Anyways, moving on... 
 I love going to practice with them and seeing the huge change in their confidence from beginning to end. I adore my job, and I am grateful every day that I am in a position to encourage young girls to change their lives, serve their community, and to help them understand and reach their full potential. I am so appreciative of all those who helped me become who I am... and I love that the tables have turned! Our theme was "Ignite the Knight" we had fireworks on stage.. the opening number was adorable.. Our contestants were so talented, we had an exchange student from New Zealand Compete, we all got along, even at our 7 a.m. practices.. I loved everything about this year! My mom is truly amazing.. I am so glad I get to learn from a woman with vision like hers! Enjoy the pictures : )  O and p.s. isn't my mom looking amazing?!?! Green smoothies all the way! 





































xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did I mention i LOVE comments? Thanks!! :)